Since I've been on a blogging vacay (okay, I know... I've only had 3 posts, but life just got really busy out of nowhere!), I leave you with this picture of my beautiful niece Mollie that was taken Saturday. She's about to leave to go to a wedding. Can you tell she'll be the prettiest gal at the ball? A pearl bracelet AND pearl necklace, this baby girl doesn't joke around!I have been waiting so long to get my hands on this little sunshine again, and she finally got some bonding time with her Aunt Kaki this weekend. Yes, she will call me Kaki. No- I haven't decided how to spell it... Thanks, Jessica & Taylor, for bringing that sweet girl to Mimi and Mac's in Louisville this weekend, and hurry up and bring her back again, Puuhhhlleeeaasee!!
oh my! what a dollface!!! great pic! can we please hangout soon?
ReplyDeleteMollie absolutley loved visiting with her Aunt Kaki and Uncle Jimbo, and both she and her parents cannot wait to see y'all again soon!
ReplyDelete