
At last, her love has come along...
This is my lovely and most wonderful bestest friend Jordan, who just got ENGAGED last Thursday night. Yippee!! Oh how I wish I could share the details of the weeks leading up to the engagement, and you would understand how THRILLED I am these 2 are finally going to tie the knot. Jordan, Jimbo, and I like to say that we are the only 3 in a committed relationship (because Jimbo knew he got Jordan too when he got me!)... Jordan calls Jimbo her "husband-in-law", no doubt. Now, Ken, you've finally made the commitment, and I can call you MY "husband-in-law". Which really makes no sense, but Jordan and I think its sounds kinda cool, right? (Can you tell they live in NOLA & are huuuge Saints fans?!)And, if you're curious, I will be the coolest, most with-it Matron of Honor that you ever did see. So, Pensacola, FL, we will be there May 7, 2011 with wedding bells on!! (get it :) ?? )
No comments:
Post a Comment