Friday, March 12, 2010

January 30, 2010

What a happy day! It seems like forever ago and like it was just yesterday all at the same time. Yes, January 30, 2010, was our wedding day. If you're reading this blog, I sincerely hope that you already knew that though. It was such a wonderful weekend that I cannot truly describe it in detail for fear I will leave something out! I haven't decided on pictures yet, so I am bumming some from our photographer's website. (http://stephanierhea.com/mcneel/ for all images).

This is my absolute, favorite picture. I don't know why, I just love it. Probably because I remember that exact moment perfectly. It was FREEZING outside (snow flurries, actually) and our wonderful wedding party was trooping through outside pictures (my sweet photographer thought ahead and brought hand warmers for me to hold). Our photographer caught the moment when my Maid of Honor and most wonderful friend, Jordan, informed me she and Marley were wearing leggings under their dresses. Always prepared, those girls! I don't know why it was so funny, it just was! And I love that you can see their leggings in this picture!

When we saw each other for the first time that day...

With my brothers before the ceremony:

Jimbo's grandfather, Pappy, (who turned 95 the day before our wedding!) was Jimbo's Best Man. I love this picture of him in the church before the ceremony. I think it just looks so classic.
Mr. and Mrs. James Otis Hearnsberger, junior:
Wow. It's fun to relive it through the photographs. It's been too long since I have looked through them all! Now, we are busy settling into life as newlyweds and trying to figure out this marriage thing! It is so much fun to settle into our home, unpack all of our wonderful gifts and things, and begin our lives. For those of you that have shared in this adventure with us, Thank you. :)

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world!!!! :)

    i'm looking forward to being one of your best stalkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey caroline!! so glad you are blogging now. you were a beautiful bride and i have heard your wedding was fabulous! i hate we missed it. jack's schedule is so crazy these days!! hope we see y'all soon because i want to hear all about the wedding and we have a gift for y'all! take care and tell jumbo hello for us!

    ReplyDelete